Hunter Douglas Design Studio™ Roman Shades feature over 300 timeless fabric and color combinations, coordinating decorative tapes and trims, an edited selection of shade and valance styles, and superior craftsmanship.
Hunter Douglas Design Studio™ transforms the soft window fashions category with an artfully curated selection of fabrics and best selling Roman shade styles, creating a simple, yet sophisticated collection that is easy to understand and select.
• Four Distinctive Shade Styles – Select from the Batten Front, Batten Back, Hobble or Flat style shades, each designed to complement any home décor.
• 320 Fabric and Color Combinations – Design Studio Roman shades feature an exclusive fabric collection with sophisticated blends of linens, silks, cottons, synthetic fibers and fiber blends in an array of designs and colors. An edited selection of these fabrics are available to view on the iMagine Design Center. Use the dealer locator to locate a Design Studio dealer to explore all fabrics available with Design Studio Roman shades.
• Lining Opacity Options – Superior linings in two opacity options provide light control and energy saving insulation. Both opacities are available in white, cream or latte colors.
• Lifting Systems – Choose from either the UltraGlide®, EasyRise™ or Cordlock lifting system. The UltraGlide® system features a retractable cord for easy, click-and-walk-away operation, enhanced child safety and increased functionality. EasyRise™ features a proprietary fabric attachment method that provides a waterfall appearance. The Straight-Pull Cordlock system operates with a simple up-and-down motion and requires minimal mounting depth.
• Coordinating Valances – Create a finished look with an optional valance. Order a valance with your Roman shade or order separately to complement any Hunter Douglas window fashion.
• Decorative Tapes and Trims – Truly personalize your shade or valance with a decorative tape or trim from the collection of 72 options. Six tape options include a classic grosgrain, elegant satin and four exclusive designs. A traditional tassel, unique loop fringe and simple braid complete the trim collection.
• By the Yard – All fabrics, linings, tapes and trims are all available by the yard for complete design coordination.
• Superior Craftsmanship – Design Studio Roman Shades are crafted using the most advanced equipment and processes, providing consistent quality construction and detailing in every shade.
• Wide Widths – Design Studio fabrics are woven in widths that allow shades to be made
up to 96″ wide without vertical seams.
• Clear Rings – Coordinate with all linings and sheers.
• Finished Hems – Side hems are double-turned and blind-stitched for a custom look.
Bottom hems are double-turned and weighted for a smooth appearance.
• Battens – Battens provide structure and batten tunnels are sewn to keep battens
from slipping out.
• Enhanced Child Safety – The innovative cording system reduces access to the rear cords for enhanced child safety.